The Bourbon Chicken Recipe is better and juicy than the standard recipe of the food court. The name comes from the bourbon whiskey. Bourbon chicken comes with a flavorful dish of chicken to serve with rice. The chicken becomes tenderer, loaded with a huge sauce and gets succulent. These made a great combination of savory and sweet taste. You can double the sauce to dish up with rice. But, it takes a little time, 35 minutes along with a pan. Besides, it needs not to marinate. Cook the chicken in a simple way, get the simmer, sauce and add water and in cornstarch to make it thicker. That’s all it was done!
Get the recipe and start preparing to make it.
It needs a simple effort to prepare within 35 minutes. So, you can’t prevent you to get the Bourbon Chicken recipe? Get the recipe and start preparing to make it. Here is the recipe:
- Preparation Time: 10 Minutes.
- Cook Time: 25 Minutes.
- Total Time: 35 Minutes.
- Servings: 4 people.
- Boneless chicken breast – 2 pounds that are cut into pieces of bite-size.
- Olive oil – 1 or 2 tablespoons.
- Garlic – 1, crushed.
- Ginger – ¼ teaspoon.
- Red Pepper Flakes – ¾ teaspoon, crushed.
- Apple Juice – ¼ cup.
- Brown sugar (light) – 1/3 cup.
- Ketchup – 2 Tablespoons.
- Water – ½ Cup.
- Soy Sauce – 1/3 cup.
Instructions to Prepare
- Take oil on the large skillet and make it hot.
- Add the pieces of chicken and cook them until they’re lightly brown.
- Take out the chicken pieces.
- Add other ingredients and heat them all over medium temps until they get dissolved and mixed well.
- Now, add the chicken and do them hard boil.
- Decrease the temp and make it boil for 20 minutes.
Now, the Bourbon chicken is ready. Eat it with hot rice and get the best yummy taste. So, enjoy the recipe with family!