- Frozen / fresh blueberries of four cups
- Sugar of half cups
- Cake mix of yellow color of one box
- One and a half amounting third fourth cups of butter
- Beaten cream / ice-cream (vanilla type)
Blueberries sometimes are not enough sweet. So you need to add a bit more sugar. You can use strawberries/ raspberries as well instead of frozen blackberries or can use the mixture of all.
- Make you oven heat at 350° before you start.
- Put blackberries and sugar together in a dish and mix well with sugar.
- Now spread cake mix evenly on it.
- Cut butter into slices and spread over.
Place the dish in oven and allow around an hour for a proper bake. Wait until the cake take brown color and butter is melted and get mixed