- Four cups of flour
- One cup of sugar
- One cup of milk
- One-third of butter (softened type)
- One hen egg
- One table-spoon of baking powder
- One table-spoon of salt
- One and a half cup of blueberries
Ingredients for Streusel Topping:
- Half cup of walnuts/pecans (chopped)
- One-third cup of brown sugar
- Quarter cup of flour
- Half teaspoon of cinnamon
- One tablespoon of butter (softened)
Preparation of Streusel Topping:
Mix all items of ingredients together well and spread evenly over the cake.
1. One cup of powdered sugar
- Two tablespoons of milk
- Quarter teaspoon of vanilla
Mix all items well and spread evenly over the cake.
Take a medium size bowl and mix dry flour and baking powder first then mix sugar and salt. Now add milk, egg, butter and mix well.
Smear a layer of oil inside a pan (13-inch × 9 inches) and take half batter in it. Now spread blueberries on it. Then put the other half batter on it. (Thus your blueberries will remain in the middle.) Use Streusel Topping before baking at 350°. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes. Now cool down the batter. Serve on a plate.