This is a healthy Best breakfast recipe, which is made of basil butter garlic. This is not only a healthy recipe but easy to make as well. Since we’re using a Ciabatta loaf here, but you also can use French bread. This brightens up garlic bread along with butter is either a great taster or side dish to any Italian cuisine. Besides, it’s also good with salad, soup, or even it alone. We don’t mind sitting down with a hang out of this Basil Butter Garlic Bread but it could be dangerous though. This is why the basil butter is thick with flavor and the perfect accumulation of garlic bread. So, if you’re looking for a way to flavor usual garlic bread, try this Basil Butter Garlic Bread.
Moreover, Basil, Butter, Garlic, and Bread that really don’t need anything more because the freshly baking bread smothers with basil infusing butter where it sprinkles with finely chopping garlic. After all of these, simply bake them for a few minutes to melt everything in and slightly toast the bread. As a result, it’s the ultimate garlic bread and the basil takes it to an entirely new level. We made the bread for a pizza party that everyone loves it because it was the perfect appetizer. So, let’s see how to make this Best breakfast recipe and what its ingredients are.
Prep Time: 15 min
Cook Time: 20 hour
What You Need for this Best Breakfast Recipe
- 20 fresh basil leaves
- 1 loaf fresh bread, ciabatta preferred
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1/3 cup butter, at room temp
- 1 tsp salt
How to Make this Best Breakfast Recipe
- You need to preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Make the bread cut lengthwise and keep on a baking sheet.
- Combine the basil, butter, garlic, and salt in a food processor. You have to pulse for a few seconds until everything evenly scatters through the butter.
- Now, remove the mixture from the food processor and keep them aside.
- Evenly spread the butter on both sides of the bread. Put the two halves into the oven so that you can bake them for 10 minutes. Or, bake them until the butter melts and the edges of the bread just get toast.
- You’re all set and just remove from oven, cut and serve.