I recipe is easy to prepare, only needs half an hour in hand. The main ingredient is beef. This beef-fry serves 267 calories.
- Two tablespoons of vegetable oil
- One pound of sirloin (two-inch strips each)
- One and a half cup of broccoli
- One red bell pepper
- Two carrots (sliced)
- One green onion (chopped)
- One teaspoon of garlic (minced)
- Two tablespoons of soy sauce
- Two tablespoons of sesame seeds (fried)
- Cook beef in heated vegetable oil over medium heat until brown. Turn occasionally up-side down. Keep the beef aside on the skillet and put carrots, broccoli, bell pepper, green onions and garlic in the center. And these vegetables for two/ three minutes.
- Now move beef to the vegetable and stir and mix well. Then cook with soy sauce and sesame seeds. Continue cooking until vegetables are soft.