- One and a half cup of sugar
- Two-thirds of cup of butter
- One teaspoon of vanilla
- One cup of banana (beaten well)
- Two hen eggs (beaten)
- Two and a quarter cup of ordinary flour
- Two teaspoons of baking powder
- Quarter teaspoon of baking soda
- Half teaspoon of salt
- Half teaspoon of cinnamon
- Quarter cup of sugar (optional for topping)
- One teaspoon of cinnamon (optional for topping)
Mix all the ingredients together well in a bowl, add eggs and beat well and put the mixture in banana and continue mixing. Now chill the mixture in a refrigerator for half an hour. By the time you preheat your oven at 350°.
Make a dough of teaspoon size side by side gapping one or two inches in greased sheets. Spread sugar and cinnamon mixture if you desire. Bake for around 10 minutes until it turns brown. Now cool down.