Garlic Aligue pasta recipe is one of the special Filipino cuisines because they are fond of pasta. This is what that can make you surprised that Filipino food enthusiasts love pasta. We’re not as it’s obvious and pasta was introduced to Filipinos while starting on their first some years of existence. since we have started this blog, we’re trying to feature pasta dishes with a touch of Filipino. Today’s feature will focus on a new food named Aligue pasta.
You may wonder thinking what Aligue is. So, before we proceed to the recipe, let us discuss Aligue. Well, Aligue is a different term for crab fat where the Aigue comes from Asian shore crabs in this recipe. These crabs call “talangka” in the Philippines because that fat comes from these crabs named “table ng talangka”. As the Taba ng Talangka is a good appetizer, Aligue garlic pasta recipe becomes so tasty to eat. But, it must not eat too much though because it can increase the level of cholesterol. So, you’re not ready to wait anymore getting the awesome cooking recipes that you want to make at your home. Okay, let’s know how to cook garlic Aligue pasta with garlic because we can’t wait anymore!
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cooking Time: 20 mins
Ready In: 30 mins
What You Need
- 500 g penne or any pasta you like
- 250 g aligue
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 pc white onion when it’s chopped
- 20 g garlic, chopped
- 1 tsp white pepper
- 1 tbsp chicken powder
- 50 g butter
- 1 tsp salt
- 10 g spring onion, when it’s chopped
- 2 pcs garlic bread
How to Cook
- At first, you have to boil pasta as instructions on the package.
- Now, sauté onion until translucent, add garlic until it becomes golden brown, and then add salt, Aaligue, and pepper as taken above.
- Next, first add the chicken powder and then butter.
- Put pasta in and mix them well.
- Garnish with spring onion
- Now, enjoy this not-so-heart-friendly Aligue Pasta recipe with family and friends!