The preparation takes 40 minutes only and serves 342 calories. This recipe is a bit change of American food style.
- Grated beef – one pound
- Chopped onion – half cup
- Chopped celery – half cup
- Condensed vegetable soup – one can (10.5 ounces)
- Thyme (dried) – half teaspoon
- Mashed potatoes – three cups (cooked)
- Colby Longhorn Cheese – one cup
- Make your oven heat at 350° Smear oil inside a baking dish.
- Cook beef with celery and onion over medium heat until no watery liquid comes out. Add a mixture of vegetable soup, thyme into it and mix well. Spread cooked mashed potatoes on the top.
- Bake for 20 minutes. At last sprinkle cheese (shredded) on the top and continue baking until cheese melts.
Your American Pie is ready to serve.