This is amazingly delicious Aligue pasta recipe, which is more appetizing with seafood. It’s also inspired by the Filipino food enthusiasts because they love pasta so much. This doesn’t come as a surprise to me because pasta is getting introduced to Filipinos beginning in their first few years of survival. We’re trying to feature pasta dishes since we have started this blog and this one is completely different. This is because it comes with Filipino touches. As a result, it’s one of the awesome cooking recipes in pasta calls Aligue Pasta.
You can ask what the Aligue is. Well, Aligue is a different term for crab fat where the Aigue comes from Asian shore crabs in this recipe. These crabs call “talangka” in the Philippines because that fat comes from these crabs named “taba ng talangka”. As the Taba ng Talangka is a good appetizer, Aligue pasta recipe becomes so tasty to eat. But, it must not eat too much though because it can increase the level of cholesterol. So, why are we waiting for? Let’s know how to cook Aligue pasta recipe with seafood because we can’t wait anymore!
Prep time: 12 minutes
Cook time: 30 minutes
Total time: 42 minutes
Serving size: 3
What you need as Ingredients
- 1 lb fettuccine noodles, which should be cooked according to package instructions.
- 1 lb mixed seafood where cleaned shrimp, mussels, squid, and crab are.
- ½ cup cooking rice wine
- 1 and 1/2 cup crab fat, which calls taba ng talangka.
- One cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- 1 tablespoon garlic, which is minced
- 1 teaspoon green onions, for garnish
- Salt and ground black pepper that’ll make it tastier.
- After cooking the fettuccine noodles arrange them on a serving plate and keep aside.
- Pour-in cooking oil if the cooking pot is hot enough.
- Cook and make brown your garlic and onions.
- Pour-in cooking rice wine and stirs and where there it should continue cooking for a minute only.
- Now, add the crab fat named taba ng talangka and then stir, which need to simmer for 2 minutes.
- Sprinkle ground black pepper and salt where pour-in heavy whipping cream, and then stir. You have to simmer it for 3/4 minutes.
- After adding mixed seafood, cook it for 2 minutes.
- Turn off heat and pour over fettuccine noodles. This is because serving to guests, decorate with green onions.
- As a result, serve it and share the enjoyment!