The 5-ingredients simple dinner recipe with chicken breasts, ham & cheese is not only juicy but the tender recipe as well. As a result, in lemon garlic sauce its spicy and tender due to the ham cheese stuffed chicken breast. It’ll become a favorite dinner recipe so that you’ll want to serve on a regular basis. As it needs only 25 minutes and you’ll have your hands free for about 15 minutes while the chicken bakes in the oven.
This is just enough time to whip up an arugula salad along with a mustard dressing. But, keep in mind that it’s not as simple as you’re thinking. Because of the tender chicken breasts get stuffed with chopped ham and shredded Swiss cheese for a simple, tasty twist on traditional chicken. So, let’s see what you need to make this simple dinner recipe and how to make it.
- Active Time: 10 Minutes
- Total Time: 25 Minutes
- Yield: 4 Servings
What Do You Need for this Simple dinner recipe?
- 4 large chicken breasts when it’s boneless, skinless and about 2 pounds
- Black pepper when it’s freshly ground
- 4 ounces Black Forest ham, which should be thinly sliced
- 4 ounces Gruyère cheese when it’s thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Kosher salt (Optional)
How to Make This Simple dinner recipe?
- Use an oven and preheat it up to 400°F. Make an incision on the thinner long side of chicken breast, cutting parallel through the breast but not all the way through using a sharp knife.
- You have to season inside of chicken with pepper and stuff each with 1 oz. cheese and 1 oz. ham.
- To a rimmed baking sheet Transfer chicken as well as rub all over with oil and then season lightly with salt and pepper.
- Continue roasting chicken until an instant-read thermometer inserted into thickest part of breast registers 165°F, 12–15 minutes. Keep it to be cool somewhat before slicing.
- Serve with Dijon or grainy mustard for dipping if desired.