This is surprising that the chili chicken recipe comes with only 5 simple ingredients. This delicious chili would be made with just 5 ingredients, who has ever guess that? Is it real? Yeah, of course, it not only needs just 5 ingredients but gets completed within 15 minutes. So, this healthy recipe is as simple and easy to make as needs only a little piece of time. For this, all you need is leftover roasted chicken from the night before, chicken broth, salsa verde, beans, and cumin. And that is all! You can put in some fun toppings such as fresh avocado and sour cream. But, either way, you’ll be so cozy with a piping hot, steaming bowl of this chili from there.
Besides, you can be able to feed an army with this so that you’ll be well fed for a couple of nights! Now, let’s know what you need and how to make this chili chicken recipe. Okay, below is the recipe and make it for your family as tasty as possible.
- Yield: 6 Servings
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes
- Cook Time: 10 Minutes
- Total Time: 15 Minutes
What Do You need for the Chili Chicken Recipe?
- 3 cups leftover rotisserie chicken as the cube
- 6 cups chicken broth
- 2 (15-ounce) cans Great Northern beans as worn out
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 cups salsa verde
Optional Ingredient: Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
Optional Ingredient: 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro leaves
How to Make the Chili Chicken Recipe?
- Use either a large stockpot or Dutch oven and heat it over medium heat. Mix chicken broth, beans, chicken, salsa verde, and cumin. After that, you have to season them with salt and pepper so that it becomes tastier.
- Make it boil along with reduced heat and simmer either about 5 minutes or until heated through.
- Garnish with cilantro, if you wish and serve as soon as possible.