It’s the fresh, healthy, and easy breakfast recipe for the oven pizza because it comes with cheese, eggs, and bacon. So, it’s not only an easy recipe but full of flavor. This is delicious that start to the day and your whole family will fall in love with the 20-minute recipe. It’s much perfect for the celebration of the weekends and holidays. That’s why it’s a great breakfast idea the whole family. As it’s in pizza form this time and there are no cold slices of pizza leftover in it. But, you can ask what the breakfast pizza is and that’s answer it is a pizza that is topped with ingredients you regularly use for breakfast. Although we have used cheese, eggs, and bacon, you can use different combinations of the sausage, bell peppers, onions, etc.
So, this healthy recipe comes with a taste of cheese, eggs, and bacon for the delicious start to the day. Also, as it takes only 20 minutes, it’s the perfect recipe to share for breakfast or brunch on weekends and holidays. Now, let’s see what you need and how to prepare this easy breakfast recipe for the oven pizza.
Quick Notes of the Easy Breakfast Recipe
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Servings: 6 servings
- Calories: 289 kcal
What Do You Need for the Easy Breakfast Recipe?
- 2 eggs
- 1 package pizza dough that is frozen
- 1 cups mozzarella cheese that is torn
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup cheddar cheese that is torn
- 1 cup bacon that comes as the cook and chop
- Dipping Sauces for serving that is optional
- Sour cream
How to Make this Easy Breakfast Recipe?
- You have to preheat oven to 425°F and set aside either a baking sheet or large pizza pan.
- Microwave or fry the bacon until it’s half-cooked and take out the fat. Make the pizza in the meantime.
- Now, flour a large work surface so that you can roll out pizza dough to fit the size of your pan.
- Slide the dough onto the pan while using your fingertips.
- On the top of the dough, sprinkle mozzarella cheese.
- Whisk together eggs and milk in a medium bowl and pour over pizza dough.
- With the cooked bacon and cheddar cheese, top the pizza.
- In the top half of the oven, bake them either for 10-15 minutes or the cheese is bubbling.
- Finally, remove from the oven and serve warm with optional sauces.